We are SO excited to offer a 50 hour Thai Bodywork training led by Eleanor Bramwell in February of 2018! Click the flyer to the left to visit her website & sign up!
Friday February 2nd: 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday February 3rd: 11:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday February 4th: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday February 10th: 11:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday February 11th: 8:00am – 6:00pm
– The training will be an introduction to Thai Bodywork (course level 1) and appropriate for all levels, no prior massage experience or partner is needed.
– You will complete the course and feel empowered to offer a 90 minute massage sequence.
– You will learn body mechanics (how to use hands, feet, elbows).
– In class we will explore various other topics like basic anatomy, how to build a practice/ client recruitment, and the history of Thai Massage.
– The training is eligible as CEU’s for Yoga Instructors.
– Day one of training is open enrollment. Students are welcomed to come for the single day. Day 2-5 is closed enrollment.
– Your certificate will be mailed upon completion of course work.
– We provide foam Thai mats and sheets for all students to use during the course. These will be available for purchase after the training course.